LONG TERM HEALTH INSURANCE STATISTICS:
OVER 50% OF ALL PEOPLE ENTERING A CARE SITUATION ARE PENNILESS WITHIN ONE YEAR ACCORDING TO LONG TERM HEALTH INSURANCE STATISTICS.
- The average life expectancy of man is 76 years old
- The average life expectancy of an American woman is 81 years old
- According to the U.S Department of Health and Human Services, people over 65 years old face at least a 50% lifetime chance of one day needing nursing home care.
- 65% of the people at age 75 will need long term care
- 97% of people over age 85 require assistance in the last year of life
- About 15% of elderly will spend 5 or more years in a nursing home
- 70% of long term insurance claims are made by women
The probability is very high that most people will require long term care during their lifetime and that probability increases dramatically with age. Having a Long Term Care policy in place that will take care of your wife, who may live longer, is a practical step that you can take for your family. Just fill in the simple web form and we will mail you comprehensive information which you can consider in the comfort of your living room at your own pace.
- Price comparison quotes from all the top insurance companies in the USA, including their financial profile, size, and A. M. Best ratings.
- Easy to understand side-by-side comparisons of each company’s policy features and options.
- We show you the policy similarities and differences.
- Become an expert instantly.